Saturday, April 16, 2011

ANTM S16 E8 - Favourite Photo

ANTM - This week
This week on ANTM... was very sad. They had go-sees  in which the prize was a global campaign for Lana Marks, which Alexandria won.... Again. It was revealed that the girls who made it through elimination this week would be going to Morocco (which also means next episode is going to be a re-cap). Their photo shoot took place in a tip. They had to wear eco-friendly couture creations by designer Michael Cinco and make them look like dazzling jewels. 


My favourite picture was Hannah's because it was just so high fashion, the way she was able to stand like so high up in a huge heavy dress like that and to get a photo like this is just amazing. The other photo I put up is Alexandria's, even though it got called first I really don't like it and the only reason I put it up was because of the sky in the background it is just beautiful, stunning, she got very lucky. 


Now I will tell you the sad part of this episode and why it is now my least favourite and it made me even consider not watching ANTM again (well at least not this cycle) was that Jaclyn went home, it made me so sad, my favourites always go home it's not very fair and she had so much potential, and was so beautiful and had a great personality. But don't worry I will still post about ANTM next week.  


"Lana Marks" -- The girls are dismayed to learn their shoot will take place at a landfill, where they will wear eco-friendly couture creations by designer Michael Cinco and be photographed by judge/photographer Nigel Barker on America's Next Top Model on The CW. Pictured: Hannah Cycle 16 Photo: Nigel Barker/Pottle Productions Inc ©2011 Pottle Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Hannah: Photo: Nigel Barker 



"Lana Marks" -- The girls are dismayed to learn their shoot will take place at a landfill, where they will wear eco-friendly couture creations by designer Michael Cinco and be photographed by judge/photographer Nigel Barker on America's Next Top Model on The CW. Pictured: Alexandria Cycle 16 Photo: Nigel Barker/Pottle Productions Inc ©2011 Pottle Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Alexandria: Photo: Nigel Barker

1 comment:

  1. wahhahahaha Jaclyn went home! She was my favourite and I thought she might have even been able to win it! I agree that alexandria got lucky! How did the sky look like that for her and not the others? :( I really hope Alexandria doesn't win because she doesn't deserve it.

    ReplyDelete