Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Back To It

I'm back and ready to blog!

I've had a full on year with heaps of work, overseas trips to Cambodia and Italy, trips to Melbourne and Sydney and school activities to keep me busy. During this time though I did take photos regularly of what I was wearing along with many of textile projects I had been working on. I plan to blog for the summer holidays but there is a bit of a twist.

I'll be in Europe for 5 weeks with my family.

I leave on Saturday, and am all ready and packed with our first stop being Rome, Italy. I am completely excited as we have scheduled in visits to a lot of textile and costume museums and the last time I was Italy I saw some of the most stunning fabric and clothes shops. Plus I have never had a white Christmas let alone been in weather this cold before so get ready for thermals, layers and my large mint green down coat.

So, if I can access wi-fi I will be posting along the way.

Last day of high school -
Top Shop pinafore, op-shopped cardigan
& Princess and the Frog backpack.

No comments:

Post a Comment