Sunday, May 1, 2011

ANTM S16 E10 - Favourite Photo

ANTM - This week
This week on ANTM we finally get to see the girls in Morocco. They had a quick go-see with designer Noureddine Amir, whose dresses where amazing, my favourite was the one that Brittani was given because I really liked the necklace for it.
Pictures this week were taken on top of camels, my favourite of the girls was Molly because it was a very high fashion, but I think she kind of had an advantage to her clothes were not that Arabian like, not like the other girls apart from Hannah. But might I just add that I really want those pants that Hannah had on.

  
"Franca Sozzani" -- At the photo shoot in Morocco the models pose with a camel  on America's Next Top Model on The CW. Pictured: Molly Cycle 16 Photo: Franca Sozzani/Pottle Productions Inc ©2011 Pottle Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Molly: Photo: Micheal Woolley 

1 comment:

  1. I went to Marracech, Morocco! I t was awesome and I got to ridse on a camel but that was a bit scary :p

    ReplyDelete